FlyteSkool Rental Policies and Guidelines
Customer must hold a minimum of an “A” license (or equivalent) to rent skydiving gear from FlyteSkool. Customer is liable for any damage or loss of any gear while in their control. Complete Skydiving systems are only available for monthly national rental. Locally at our Skydive Deland location, they will be available for daily and weekly rental as well.
Customer must have a minimum of a “B” License (or equiv.), have at least 100 jumps, and complete an online tracking suit ground school, offered here by FlyteSkool. Customer is responsible for any damage or loss while in their control. Available for monthly national rental. Locally at our Skydive Deland location, they will be available for daily and weekly rental as well.
Customer must be able to show prior wingsuit training from an approved coach and able to answer some basic questions if you are a newer wingsuit pilot or not known to us or our team of instructors; just to ensure both of our safety. Must have over 200 jumps, and at least a “B” license. Available for monthly national rental. Locally at our Skydive Deland location, they will be available for daily and weekly rental as well.
Vigils will be available for monthly rental, or on a 6 month basis.
Insurance will be available for rental gear. Insurance will not cover lost canopies or stolen gear. If signs of abuse are seen, insurance may be forfeited.
I agree to the following terms and certify that:
- I am current
- I am a minimum of an "A" licensed skydiver with the USPA or other governing body
- In the case of tracking suit or wingsuit rental, that I have at least a "B" license.
- I will watch the instruction video posted by FlyteSkool on attaching & wearing the suit
- I will seek wingsuit coaching from an approved coach if deemed necessary by FlyteSkool
- I will not BASE jump any FlyteSkool gear without prior notice, approval, and Insurance Coverage
- I will complete the 2 signed waivers when I receive my gear and send one back in the supplied envelope
- I will return the suit on or before the last day of the rental period. Extension of current rental will be done online prior to the 3rd week of a monthly rental.
- I will fly safely, and try not to do anything dumb, but look cool while doing it.
- I will yell "Caw Caw" on my first exit in my FlyteSkool Suit.